HANDS-ON COOKING CLASSin Todos Santos
DISCOVER THE SIMPLE TRICKS TO PLANNING FOR HEALTHY EATING!
DURATION: 3 HOURS
includes cooking class, recipes booklet, and full meal
PERFORMED IN ENGLISH
COST (Pesos): 2,100
April 24 @ 3:00 pm
FILL IN THE FORM TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
It’s dinnertime and everyone’s hungry: but when you open the fridge there is nothing but a hodgepodge of vegetables that you don’t know what to do with, and you’re too tired to chop and prep anyway.
Imagine if you had breakfast, lunch and dinner prepped and ready to go in your fridge for a week of healthy eating – making mealtimes less stressful and more delicious?
Set aside the takeout menus and join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover how to meal prep with minimal effort and organize your kitchen time efficiently, as well as gain practical experience cooking recipes from start to finish.
All of the recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, kid-approved and super delicious.
MEAL PREP MADE EASY
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
You will walk away from this cooking experience with:
- Knowledge of how to improve your health and optimize your budget by planning menus ahead of time.
- The best meal prepping and batch cooking tips to help you create healthy meals and snacks to support your busy week.
- Organization advice for your kitchen, pantry, fridge and freezer, as well as food storage tips.
- 6 tasty make-ahead meal prep recipes, from appetizers and side dishes to main meals and desserts.
- A solid grasp of culinary skills that will invite you to cook with confidence in your own kitchen.
- Empowerment to cook and meal prep with ease to sustain your health and the health of your family.
Meal prepping is a lot easier when you have the best foods, recipes and culinary skills to accompany you on your health journey.
_PRIVATE COOKING EXPERIENCE
If you are an individual, a couple, or a group of friends interested in a private or more indepth experience, please contact us directly to organize a private session.