SUPPORT FOOD ALLERGIES WITH THIS DELICIOUS, ALLERGEN-FRIENDLY CLASS!
STYLE: HANDS-ON CLASS
DURATION: 3 HOURS
includes cooking class, recipes booklet, and full meal
COST: 2,100 PESOS
Cooking allergen-friendly food doesn’t have to be difficult or stressful – you can learn to cook with ingredients that help with allergy symptoms and how to make recipes you can eat with confidence.
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover how food can play a role in allergy relief, how your immune system and digestive tract are involved, as well as learn how to create delicious allergen-friendly recipes.
All of the recipes are: gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, wheat-free, soy-free, peanut-free, egg-free, corn-free, vegan.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
You will walk away from this cooking experience with:
- Knowledge of what food allergies are and what you can do about them. Do you have a food allergy or intolerance and not even realize it? Learn how to tell.
- An understanding of the best foods to eat for allergies and what to avoid.
- 6 delicious and tasty allergen-friendly recipes, from appetizers and side dishes to main meals and desserts.
- A solid grasp of culinary skills that will invite you to cook with confidence in your own kitchen.
- Lifestyle recommendations that will complement the dietary advice and recipes.
- Empowerment to support allergies for yourself, your family and friends.
Allergen-friendly eating is effortless when you have the best foods, recipes and culinary skills to accompany you on your health journey.
As a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, I have extensive experience in recipe development, therapeutic foods and cooking for health. I can help you learn how to create allergen-friendly recipes and realize a healthier and more vibrant lifestyle!