BEGIN YOUR DAY WITH EASY, MAKE-AHEAD BREAKFAST OPTIONS!
HANDS-ON COOKING CLASS
DURATION: 3 HOURS
includes cooking class, recipes booklet, and full meal
PERFORMED IN ENGLISH
COST (Pesos): 2,100
January 3 @ 3:00 pm
FILL IN THE FORM TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
The old adage is true: breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It replenishes us with nutrients after a long night of fasting, and offers us the energy and focus we need to tackle the day. Unfortunately, many of us slip into the habit of skipping breakfast or grabbing a cup of coffee and a pastry on our way out the door.
What if you could wake up to a healthy breakfast with minimal effort, easing the morning rush and fueling yourself and your family for the day ahead?
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover how to make a variety of nutritious breakfasts, as well as gain practical experience cooking recipes from start to finish.
All of the recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and utterly delicious.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
You will walk away from this cooking experience with:
- Knowledge of why breakfast is truly so important.
- An understanding of the primary components in a balanced, satisfying and nutritious breakfast.
- Why coffee and muffin aren’t going to cut it.
- Over 25 breakfast ideas, including the best options for batch cooking and make-ahead meal prep.
- Strategies to help you make time for breakfast.
- 7 tasty healthy breakfast recipes, both sweet and savory.
- Empowerment to cook and eat to start off your day on a nutritious foot.
_PRIVATE COOKING EXPERIENCE
If you are an individual, a couple, or a group of friends interested in a private or more indepth experience, please contact us directly to organize a private session.